Membership in C-SWA is open to anyone in the spa industry or with an interest in spas. Our membership spans all categories of the spa and wellness industry, including:
- Spa owners, operators, managers, and individual therapists
- Health and Wellness Professionals
- Spa product manufacturers and equipment suppliers
- Spa, health and beauty training schools
- Spa consultants
- Hoteliers and those in the hospitality industry
- Travel agents, tour operators
- Hospitality, Beauty or Spa students
To foster and promote the growth of the spa and health & wellness industries. We serve our members through support in the following key areas:
- Technical Training & Membership Development
- Professional and Spa Business Development
- Public Relations and Communication
C-SWA has recognized that there is a lot of Spas in the Caribbean, but “not enough Caribbean in the Caribbean Spa”. Our objective behind this platform is to create a single brand that will promote the Caribbean as the world’s largest spa and wellness centre.
We recognize that each country has unique modalities partnered with creative and passionate professionals. This makes us how we are and gives us the chance to stand out in the world of Spa and Wellness.
When you become a member of C-SWA, depending on what category you are interested in, you will enjoy some of the following:
- Listing in the C-SWA Directory
- Marketing of your service and products on C-SWA website (link to your company website, with business profiles)
- Customer Relationship Marketing for your services and products to our database of industry professionals (direct mail, loyalty rewards)
- Access to Caribbean Brand Standards & Regulations for products and services
- Regional and National Training and Development workshops
- Product Development Research Support and Training
- Discount on Regional Products & Equipment
- Invitation to Annual Caribbean Spa and Wellness Conferences
- Assistance with Special Projects/Promotions
- Opportunities to engage and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Marketing as a Caribbean Brand with C-SWA Logo
- C-SWA manual on standards and operational procedures
- Opportunity to participate in international trade shows under the C-SWA brand
Membership Benefits relate to the category of membership you are interested in. As of January 1st 2017, the following membership options will be available:
The Spa category is available to those persons, firms, corporations or other business entities which operate a spa offering a variety of professionally administered spa services to clients on a day use basis.
- Beauty Operators
- Salon Operators
- Makeup Artists
- Nail Technicians
Vendors and Product Developers
- Product Formulators
- Raw Material suppliers
- Production Laboratories
Associate and Resource Partners
- Holistic Clinics
- Complimentary Services (Nutritionist, fitness and yoga instructors
- Wellness and Health Coaches
Independent Students who are currently enrolled in a program relating to spas, beauty, health or wellness.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information on fees and individual benefits available for each category.
You can also join our mailing list here and we’ll contact you regarding your membership.